Friday, February 24, 2012

Outfit to Room

Happy Friday! I can't believe another week has already passed! Any fun plans for the weekend? I am going to a Oscar watch party, which should be fun!!

I am loving polka dots this spring and can't wait to mix and match more combinations...AND I tried the backward cardi for the first time! It is kind of fun having all the buttons in the back!









Cardi - H&M / Pants - H&M / Necklace - Anthropologie / Belt - Vintage

I have been loving this polka dot artwork ever since I saw it on Pinterest and this was the PERFECT room for it! So fun!

Sofa - Crate and Barrel / Side Tables - Hickory Chair / Pillows - Caitlin Wilson
Coffee Table - 1st Dibs /Rug - Overstock




Pin It

14 comments:

Laura @ The Steen Style said...

Love this one!!! Such a fun series, glad you started it up.

Unknown said...

I think this is my fav one so far!

xoxo, Emily

Tiffany Leigh {thedesignerlifestyle} said...

Loving your necklace girl! It's so pretty. You did a great job capturing the vibe of your outfit in a room.
Tiffany
thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute!!! I love the polka dots and that awesome statement necklace :) XO brynn

Natalie said...

Love the backwards cardigan on you! So cute! And the room you created is perfect.

jes @ twosmuppies said...

Love this!! The pink and the polka dots go together perfectly.
-Jes
www.twosmuppies.com

Maggie Rose said...

Cute! And I had to comment because I also posted about polka dots today (there must be something in the air!) http://www.maggieroseonline.com/2012/02/24/polka-dot/

You're totally pulling off the backwards cardi but I don't think I could... Doesn't the tag itch?

miss b said...

Love this 'Outfit to Room' idea! The polka dot cardi is so cute too.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

Audrey B said...

love the polka dots! www.casualglamorous.com

Unknown said...

The prints, the pastel necklace, the creative backward cardigan look...it all looks so cute on you!! I also love how you connect everything to interior decorating. Im also happy you found my blog bc I would have never found you!! Can't wait to see more :)

Best,

Tamara B.
LilMissStyleBlog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

looking most adorable..such wonderful styling! xo

Lauren Johnson said...

So cute, love these outfit posts missy!

Lauren Johnson said...

So cute, love these outfit posts missy!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This is such a neat idea and it's perfectly translated! I adore your dotty cardi. You rock it backwards!